Friday, May 9, 2008

what kind of fuckery is this?

audis are taking over the world. i bought a really old one, but i love it. its so cute and perfect for me for now.

james just bought a new bitch magnet. im sure he's well aware of how powerful it is and masculine and the interior is so femme and bitchy itself. ( a button to open the glove compartment? detail lights where your feet are, the MOST unflattering interior lights) its the 2007 A6. he's so metro. much like his designer sweater with daggers on it. i love that sweater, i love it more that he wears it when making presentations.

last night went to a party at petro zillia on 3rd st and met the owner, Nony, who is just a joy and a love. she invited me back to sit with her over tea when it wasn't so "krrazy in here. we must chat" i ran into lorena from silver spoon as...well as i was telling someone off. this bitch sat in her Audi on the phone as i waited PATIENTLY for her spot. finally after 4 minutes I crept up to her car and asked NICELY "you leaving at all?" and she looked at me, rolled her eyes and mouthed angrily "IM NOT LEAVING, GO!" like three times. She was on the phone and looked like she was getting dumped or blown off or told she has herpes. Who cares, she was being a beyotch. So i curled my lip, flared my nostrils, narrowed my eyes and....found a new parking spot.

then...as hard as I tried...I had to walk past her car, AN AUDI. I walked up to her windshield and pointed right at her and calmly mouthing each word "YOU. ARE. A. BITCH." she just mouthed WHATEVER and I realized that this could get uglier so I just wished her chlamydia in her throat and made it across the street and who walks around the corner, Lorena and her best friend Brandy. They look at me quizzically as I adjust my outfit to walk across the street. "What happ...wait I know you" she blurted as I looked sheepishly then defiantly, I just pointed at the girl in her car "She's a bitch, I was totally nice and she was nasty so I had to let her know....It's Wyn- from blahblah magazine" We laughed so hard and headed into the event, immediately accosted lovingly by Melnick, there were some Kardashians, and other celebutauntes. I dont know any of these people though I feel like I should. I'm old school, I remember the Rock Hudson saga in the Enquirer followed by Liberace then Freddie Mercury then Elizabeth Taylor's trash contents and Don Johnson as well.

I had some cheese, talked up mehab.com to some publicists and talked w/ Brandy as she explained to me her life in St. Joseph's. I was supposed to meet her. We talked about my memory of that place and how my ex is from the STL. She broke it down. She just understood and knew where I was coming from and why it was madness. She met her fiancee in HS, they broke up, he got married, divorced, they fell in love again and she wakes up in hot ass St. Joseph's with him. She said she moved there to be with him and she loves him enough to suffer for a while there. Good for her. Good for them.

i took friday and monday off to get my apartment organized and my files prepped. now that tax season is over i just want to conclude the spring cleaning before summer arrives. i did pretty well and really enjoyed waking up not having to think about going to work for once. i've been working so hard, i just needed a breaksky. i woke up to calls from sasa about going to san francisco and her hilarious new work on the black laguna beach show. and alta who was cruising in a taxi through brooklyn to her brother's place. this chick knows the meter of the world's psychological situation. when she calls all i want to do is just blather on and on about my shit and have her make sense of it. she said i sounded remarkable and strong. schwartz later called me from ny too, she's in town doing live shots on rachael ray and fox an her insight is ridic. she gave me another world class schwartz pep talk and a brief description of her last 3 days in the city, "i wish you were here so we could rock this place out, we'd take over" she said. dont i wish i was there too. im looking towards july to really torture myself when i visit. please let it top the 100s.


i'm determined. focused and functioning. i dont have time for sadness or dwelling. i'm living my best life for what i can do, right now. Less drinking would be nice, less tasty food everywhere would be nice too. But I would never tell the lord or my calendar NO when it comes to a decent party with cool people. why? this is why I moved to Los Angeles. To make a name and brand myself and I think I am doing really well with that. Now more than ever.

I've never been this busy before in my life...socially and professionally.

Lets look at whats gone down since the break up...

  • I got a boost at work, and more praise
  • I got interviewed in a magazine and online
  • I got my domain name and an investor
  • Parties, parties, parties
  • Concerts, concerts, comedy shows
  • Meeting the right people, making the right connections
  • Old friends like Sasa coming back into my life
Ha! If you go through a breakup, you WANT to be in my position. Would I prefer to have my relationship back and whole. Who wouldn't...do I hope for that? I'm too busy enjoying what's happening right at this moment.

That playlist to the right is going to be my way of communication how I feel about the whole thing as I move gingerly into this fun, sexy, sizzling summer of dating me. Loving me. Daring to be thoroughly modern and infallible.

Oh the diet and exercise? Going just fine, down inches all around, I'm at the gym every other day.

But I'm at some bar or club every other day too, but it goes hand in hand.

No comments: