Tuesday, May 6, 2008

tuesday morning quarterback

i hate that i saw iron man after everyone else. i'm one of the few people not worn weary because of the need for instant gratification. as soon as i saw cloverfield, i was fine. the anticipation of those 6 months before it came out had me salivating but the moment i saw it, i was satisfied and moved on.
it was excellent. i think the fact that i went to the gym and got in a good mini workout (30 cardio, 10 min stretch w/ abs) and then got my laundry done (praise jesus) was a miraculous effort due in part to my supplement program.

i take:

  • CLA
  • EFA
  • Collodial Mineral
  • Biotin
  • Milk Thistle
  • Selenium

at night I take Cascara Vargara (totally sic) for my bowels. too much info? well too damn bad. you should be regular too.

No comments: