Saturday, May 17, 2008

tom cruise died!


My beta fish I bought last year passed away sometime between yesterday and today. All I know is that I went to say good morning to him and he was face up, tail down stone cold dead.

meanwhile the other beta i inherited from a neighbor, Golum (FL named him) is floating around like tony soprano happy his arch nemesis is outro. for good.

i cried for about 4 minutes. i really loved tom cruise, i said good morning to him everyday and talked to him and he let me pet him. meanwhile that other little bastard makes no contact, hides in his weeds and i only see his ugly face when he needs to be fed. I may rename him Beowulf.

RIP Tom Cruise.

Its not lost on me that I bought you at a time that I felt an immense sense of loss, last summer and now you are up in the heavens wishing me well as I enter this new stage of life, full on independence and adulthoo.d you are swimming happily in a place where overheating wont kill a fish. I'm sorry I left the blinds open, forgive me.

No comments: