Wednesday, May 28, 2008

party time. excellent.

tidbits from memorial day weekend...

its beyond last call, one sunset on sunset blvd.
sunday night before memorial day.
2 sheets to the wind...ok to drive, lets say 75% ok to drive. keep the seatbelt on, stay under 45.
trying to make it before last call to jon's bday party- what would have been the 8th event of the day.

me staring into empty bar: aw..is that it?
bouncer: yep. that's it. she left you.
me: wha?
bouncer: she left you ,she gone.
me: wha-what?
bouncer: you look like a strong confident woman.
me: IM NOT A LESBIAN!!
bouncer: (puzzled)
me: just because im wearing jeans and a sweater on a sunday night and approaching this club you think i'm a lesbian?
bouncer: Im sorry.
me: nothing to be SORRY about per se, even if I was. But I like men. Ok? If that's any of your business. I really love boys. ALOT.
bouncer: sorry ma'am.
me: AND IM NOT OLD...so don't give me the ma'am, I'm 28 years old.
bouncer: miss..
me: ok. (vision becomes slightly blurry) have a good night.

then i proceed to turn over in my shoe and nearly fall.

tip your waitress

but my hair looked AMAZING!


and I apologize if I misspell Thoryn's name, but he was a right bit hammered himself

they both were...we ALL WERE.

these DJs spun good shit

who KNEW Ocean Ave. got it crackin'

and hel-lo...

greg and i bonded over our mutual admiration for IRON MAN. the only person beside the other twos who kept me laughing hysterically was this guy. Mary Anne swears he's gay. I don't care, I dont want to kiss him!! I want to sit on the floor and build lego playhouses with him and talk about movies. newsflash: women can find men attractive and NOT want to have sex with them.



single and fabulous? o look you can see some of james' bitch wagon.

total bar rampages that night - 7
how many people did i run into - 15

there is a layer of fat that schwartz and i believe we have developed from drinking
"talk to your boy vince vaughn about that..."

oh yea and vince vaughn PLEASE stop following me.




No comments: