Monday, April 28, 2008

monday bloody monday

  1. woke up with a boot, NATCH ( i saw that coming and planned accordingly though)
  2. woke up to the sound of a LIZARD shuffling around under my couch, NATCH.
  3. window broke on passenger side car door, NATCH.

not freaking out. UN-NATCH.

look, a lizard will make you cry your eyes out when you weren't expect it to just be HANGING out in your studio. not enough room for me and geico so i had to do him in...RIP.

if FL was there, he would have freaked out too, so its not that i needed a man to help me sort this shit, it was more like i wish there was someone else w/ me at that moment who would have helped me through it. what is that, co-dependency? neediness? i dont know, no woman wants to battle a beast solo. seriously.

but im proud of myself for NOT freaking out. just taking each task by the horns and getting it sorted. i did and everything is great now, car purrs like a kitten, all my tickets I paid with my emergency credit card and the lizard is dead. I'm the lady of the flies.

i can only do what i can do and thats make arrangements and pray. the lord is on my side, he's simply calling attention to the following:

i need to...
1 - STOP GETTING FUCKING TICKETS. just stop it already. clean slate now, but get it together.
2 - clean my apartment! i can't have creepy shit taking up space, the apartment is not big enough to contain my fear or anxiety. im going to put shit into a suitcase and latch it up.
3 - save more money, spend less cash on bullshit.

if i can keep up this momentum....well possibilities are endless.

No comments: