Friday, April 4, 2008

goal oriented.

i wanted this blog to be mostly about focusing on my mental health and weight loss. whatever discussed in between is just fodder and bitchy chat. hard for me to feel bitchy when i discuss FL so until we meet again he's not going to be as huge a topic as the breakup itself. his name, aura, spirit and energy has enveloped me for nearly three years...now its back to me.

my goals, while vast and wide have to be honed for sake of content and interest...

my goal weight is 145. it was 150 but i thoght that was a cop out and too close to being almost 200. that sounds warped and fucked but in my head i dont want to be under the hump.

ideally i'd like to have th, this sounds fucked but who the fuck cares, a woman needs inspiration and goddammit i work in an industry that judges people. i finally came to the decision that i am being judged.

like today, i went to work in sweats. the fact that my pants were $100 james perse lounge sweats and a SPARKLE MOTION shirt. google it. i think that i am cool for this.

ok sparkle motion is a reference from donnie darko.



No comments: