Monday, April 7, 2008

57 Things About Me

1. I was born in San Francisco.
2. I've lived in LA twice. I first lived in Inglewood, CA from 1983-1986(age 3 to 6) and consider that period one of the most interesting in my life.
3. I burned my sister when I was 7 with a cup of noodles and my mom kicked my ass.
4. I've never been pregnant
5. I don't have a great relationship with my extended family on both sides.
6. This bothers me a great deal and is of no fault of my own.
7. I taught myself to read and write faster than my parents could teach me. The TV helped.
8. I didn't know my times tables until middle school
9. I hated school and spent most days not paying attention
10. I always did well on finals and tests.
11. Creativity is in my blood.
12. I've met all of my childhood crushes except Michael J. Fox
13. I have taught myself how to do almost everything I’m good at (using books and the web). Including drawing and graphic art, HTML and CSS, knitting, spinning, crocheting, soapmaking and other miscellaneous crafts.
14. I believe that gays and lesbians have every right to live, love and marry just like straight people do. Your sexual preference has absolutely no bearing on my opinion of you.
15. I am a very open-minded person and respect a persons right to live however they want to, so long as you do not hurt another person in doing so.
16. I pity those who put down others based on their personal beliefs, and I can not respect those who attempt to force their beliefs on others. Particularly vicious PETA members and bible thumpers, conservatives...even some liberals.
17. I can't wait to have kids so I can teach them to be great human beings and to respect others regardless of sex, race, religion, disability, sexuality, how they look, or how they dress.
18. I watched my aunt go through her bi-polar fits and thought it was normal.
19. I've been late to work several times because I was busy having sex with my ex-boyfriend.
20. I don't get shitfaced, and I haven't been shitfaced since I was 23.
21. I spent 5 days in jail for punching a cop,
22. My charges were dropped to a misdemeanor on the 4th day, i had to do 180 hours of community service.
23. I have one tattoo on my forearm that is terrible - it says "Seek and Destroy" in courier font.
24. I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain.
25. I don’t care if someone doesn’t like me. There are people I don’t like too.
26. I'm a nerd. I love science and technology.
27. I was excited when I bought my Audi, but the cost of gas has made me lose that loving feeling.
28. I dont listen to voice mails from people I do and don't know. I only check my vm to free up the space.
29. I've been to almost every state in the US.
30. I love to read, but I can not stand wasting time by just reading.
31. I already have all my baby names picked out: Maisie, Avocette, Sebastian, Oliver, and Atherton
32. I started washing and cleaning when I was 4. My Dad and grandparents were adamant about cleaning.
33. I dont like folding or washing clothes period and its my most hated task.
34. I live out of my car if I can help it.
35. I dont get jealous of people - I dont want what other people HAVE, i want it for myself in my own way.
36. I hate my body and have hated it for so long I don't remember when I loved it.
37. I use my favorite sad songs to push tears to the surface if I can't muster them.
38. I can hide it when I dont respect/or lose respect for someone.
39. I hate when people think something about me that couldn't be further from the truth yet I dont have to desire to prove otherwise
40. I am afraid of failure not success.
41. Hanging out with my exes lets me know that I did something right if they are my ex.
42. I believe anytime a man opens his mouth he is lying.
43. I sucked my thumb until I was 7, I stopped when my mom took me to a hypnotist.
44. I believe that hypnotist left my chakras open to take in negative energy. I am going to find one to close them.
45. I believe I am psychic and have had several premonitions.
46. But I believe more in my intuition.
47. I'm obsessed with the internet.
48. I hate snails, insect eggs and moths more than spiders.
49. I am not afraid of the RIAA. I spent so much money on music going up I feel entitled.
50. I only pay for music from artists I'm huge fans of: Madonna, Bjork, Radiohead, Kanye...a few more.
51. I only drink beer if that's ALL you have.
52. I've seen Evil Dead, Dumb & Dumber, Friday, Don't Be A Menace, Picture Perfect, and All About Eve over 30 times.
53. I dream about being thin.
54. I grew up gangly and weird, then my ass popped and thighs came after.
55. I was embarrassed by my curves growing up and I regret that.
56. I had my first orgasm when I was 4.
57. I got into trouble alot growing up for being a busybody and know it all.

No comments: