Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"better bring a parka...

...cause wynter's coming" - smrtmnky


emergence, reinvention, closure.

this is the final stage of a breakup and it appears that i am all up in that.

this blog really helps me just get it all out in the open. i dont really totally care about being discreet, as long as i dont write about my work or something slanderous, i think i can be open about what im dealing with here. im being honest.

and honestly, ive been smart and strategic about every aspect of this breakdown/breakthrough. i've been thoughtful, emotional when necessary, having fun and feeling free. unburdened, unbridled, less inhibited. i feel like summer started april 1. i can't believe its july 1. i have accepted and moved on. for every girl/guy friend who told me i needed to move on, i kept saying that i was close, and i wasn't lying.

i know myself, when im through, im tha-rough. i weigh pros, cons and the outcome of not carefully planning my actions. the older i get, the less i want to be embarrassed. i think my strategy of patience and vigil has worked out quite well.

the way i feel today, compared to 90 days ago is remarkable. i feel stronger, more resilient and prepared to handle what life hands me.

i have not had great days everyday, some days i feel downright crappy, i just came out of a 2 week blah fest...but we're moving into the next stage of my reinvention.

what happens next? can't tell you...but the plan is working flawlessly.


No comments: