Thursday, September 4, 2008

me and mcdonald's are over.

that goes for the BK lounge as well.

i ordered from rainforest pizza the other day, the first time in a while. small pizza and greek salad. the guy gets to my door and its the same douche who delivers ALL the time.

he's always WAY too excited to see me and lingers way too long...

this time, he asked... "what happened to your boyfriend??"

i literally groaned and rolled my eyes....

"um we broke up..." hands him 20 and I start to leave...

"really??? man, you were such a cute couple..."

"well, things happen. ok thanks!"

"yea...he seemed like a good guy and you're a good woman...it was always nice to see you two"

meaning, its not that nice to see you single, as one whole person, alone paying for your own pizza out of your own pocket.

"well maybe one day you will see him again...

"oh that's so sad, i'm heartbroken"

REALLY?
...
REALLY?

no, I WAS HEARTBROKEN. YOU just deliver my pizza and offer unsolicited commentary for 5 minutes. listen, i'm not a heartless bitch, small talk is one thing, delving into my wounds when i've managed to bandage, heal and lighten them is another.

just because i blog about it doesn't mean the pizza guy gets to be all up in my shit, so i kindly told him

"listen, thanks so much for your concern, but i'm watching the convention, its live, so have a good night!"

and with that, i will never order from rainforest pizza again. or any other restaurant delivery service in my neighborhood that harbors an obsession with my ex.

(warning: DONT let that sweet face fool you. he packs a mean right hook when tipsy and tested on Hypnotiq. But who am I fooling, so do I....)

the end.

No comments: