Tuesday, September 2, 2008

dnc recap is late

im sorry.

it is tiring to be a democrat. gotta work a lot harder than republicunts.

before the week is out. promise.

meanwhile, r. smith and i liveblogged 90210. one complaint so far: NEEDS MORE BRENDA.

Bristol Palin: I dont know if I like this new 90210. Why does the black guy have to be adopted? Is it too much for the american palate to have ONE black family. Really?
Wynter for Senate: Remember, vivica fox lasted one episode out of 300..that whole episode was about how she kept escaping to comptoon. it was a lot of 90017 in that episode.
Bristol Palin: But this is 90210 in 2008. I could live in 90210 if I wanted to, and I'm black AND foreign
Bristol Palin: It can happen
Bristol Palin: It's not just a distant dream anymore
Bristol Palin: And they should be ashamed of themselves for putting Vivica up in that show
Wynter for Senate: Hahahahahahaha
Wynter for Senate: Hahahahaha
Wynter for Senate: This is when she was really cute tho
Wynter for Senate: Like early 90s
Wynter for Senate: Not when she looked bent out of shape
Wynter for Senate: I don't hate it so far
Wynter for Senate: I'm pacing myself
Wynter for Senate: The first couple eps of original 90210 sucked
Bristol Palin: I think this is as far as I'll go
Bristol Palin: Maybe I was different when I was younger, but this feels like such a girls' show
Wynter for Senate: its totally girly
Wynter for Senate: Its gossip girl west
Bristol Palin: Yeah, exactly
Bristol Palin: Which explains why u've never completed a full episode of GG
Bristol Palin: I've*
Wynter for Senate: GG is good!!!!
Bristol Palin: This will do well. But I'm to old, black and male for it
Wynter for Senate: For sure
Wynter for Senate: I'm too old for it
Wynter for Senate: 90210 was kitschy
Bristol Palin: Yeah, the original was a tad more aspirational. Like a Dynasty for kids
Wynter for Senate: And can they stop playing
Wynter for Senate: Neyo
Wynter for Senate: Chris brown
Wynter for Senate: Killers
Wynter for Senate: Mgmt
Wynter for Senate: God its like shows for ages 13-21 have a soundtrack
Bristol Palin: And they're trying too hard with the soundtrack. I can almost envision the "tastemakers" they brought in to supervise
Wynter for Senate: Jinx!!!!!
Bristol Palin: Oh wow
Bristol Palin: Same thoughts
Bristol Palin: Ting Tings
Wynter for Senate: See!!!! Great minds....
Wynter for Senate: Like stop!!!
Bristol Palin: So contrived
Wynter for Senate: Exactly
Wynter for Senate: BJs, Penis and vagina in one hour - sounds like 10th grade.
Wynter for Senate: How adult
Bristol Palin: And when all else fails, bring in Akon and his Shaka Zulu looking ass
Wynter for Senate: Hahahahhaahaa
Bristol Palin: This is why they didn't release review copies
Wynter for Senate: Don't they care when ppl start NOT watching
Wynter for Senate: No they don't cuz they suck
Bristol Palin: Yeah, they suck. And this will do well
Bristol Palin: The critics don't need to be a part of this equation
Wynter for Senate: What is it 1993
Wynter for Senate: A jim carrey movie
Wynter for Senate: And he's acting silly
Wynter for Senate: And slapping ppl
Wynter for Senate: And making funny faces
Wynter for Senate: And nkotb album dropped today
Wynter for Senate: I'm 13 again
Bristol Palin: Lol
Bristol Palin: Tonight is the moment I've realized (and accepted) that I don't relate to youth-aimed pop culture anymore. I have personally jumped the shark. I'm the demographic they aim for on Meet the Press now
Wynter for Senate: No no no
Wynter for Senate: Don't give up hope
Wynter for Senate: We are at the point where cnn is more necessary food for thought than mtv
Wynter for Senate: This does make me feel like an adult
Wynter for Senate: Knowing kids had to watch reruns to catch up with this!
Wynter for Senate: Reruns on soapnet!
Bristol Palin: Lol
Wynter for Senate: Why the fuck is cory kennedy on this show?
Bristol Palin: I'm kind of done now
Bristol Palin: I'm hungry
Bristol Palin: And this is not feeding my soul
Bristol Palin: Lol

No comments: