Monday, August 4, 2008

previously on "wynter..."

as quiet as i tried to keep the past weekend - little things here and there popped up that destroyed my pursuit of a calm before the storm (Vegas).

going to vegas again...of course i had to. but this time its for james' bday and we're gonna have the best time i'm just sure of it. there's a crap load of folks attending, should be spectacular i expect nothing less...

hung out w/ schwartz and boy do i love her. she is seriously like my big sister. its so important to have good friends and i have a core group - but this girl gets me and understands my struggle. i support her at every turn cause she's my girl. this weekend was no exception-we spent sunday afternoon drinking and looking at the ocean and dancing to good music and meeting people.

friday night, i stayed in before being forced (or willing conjured) to head out and meet up with my friend jordan and his gf destiny. cute kids. his apartment is phat and he introduced me to my new favorite viral "unforgivable."

sat night, against my will i had a pre-dawn MLA. i know, i know...but listen i know the rules...the best part about the whole situation is when you know the score, nothing really changes. that is unless feelings get involved. but as i watched him walk away with the sun rising - what i knew for sure - he is NEVER going to be the father of my children, or put a ring on my finger. what he can do, and what he's proven in his skill- is that he can shift my focus...really well.



No comments: